Tuesday 11 October 2016

Is it necessary to choose homework?

Image result for homeworkI think it doesn't matter. When you  like the language, you can learn it with homework or without it. If you really want to learn a language, you will. And I don’t think if you don’t choose homework it doesn't mean you can just sit around and do nothing. You can read a book, you can surf the internet and find activities for you. You can be the teacher of you. Well that would be fun. But doing your homework is a really good thing to. Like some people are not very responsible, for example me. I also think that the Teacher knows more that me and the teacher knows what is best for me. So i as you can see it doesn't matter, if you want to learn you will. But if you don’t  then you will never learn. It’s up to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment